Friday, March 6, 2009

This is specially for Ying Hooi

Yesterday,Sisong failed his attire check...Got scolded...And,he still remembers Sara,You and I...Lolz but its true,though he doesn't remember about the teddy bears he still owes us...Zestin is in the same class as Jun Zheng,Yi Ying is with Wai Kin,Ryan is with a boy who was once in 6L(I forgot his name),Dorothy is with I don't know who,Hing Yi is also with I don't know who and Jian Hui is in the same class as Gina Lim Kai Hsin...Poor girl...Miss you terribly...you never seem to be online but just the other day,Sara was online but she kept telling me about her getting bullied.She would definitely die in my current class.Even Yvonne gets bullied.One last thing,since Sze Song is in Nan Hua,why don't you just transfer from Crescent to Nan Hua?My gosh,you don't know how difficult it is to talk about you and Sara with Yvonne when you two are not around...This sounds lame,but sadly,it's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment