Sunday, March 15, 2009

Dammit...there is soooo nothing to write...fine..there are some things to write but apart from those some things,there's nothing...Hung out with Bi Ying,Erina,Kimberly,Hannah,Diana,Amos, Gabriel(and yes,Xuening,they are the Gabriel and Amos from Shuqun),Jonathan,Song En, Kelvin,Jasper,Chih Chiang,Hui Ling and Min Hui...Boringgg...Ryan couldn't make it(not Ryan Ang...I have nothing to do with him.And it's not Ryan Soh either.)Ended up playing "Handiplast".Everyone sabo Hui Ling...Her whole leg became red...Haha...I wish I can go with all the 6u&l'08 people to Sentosa...So sad Wednesday I have CCA...Aaaaaaaargh!Hui En,can postpone the date or not?I miss 1.Ying Hooi 2.Sara 3.Ming Xuan 4.Mr Loo 5.Rulang 6.Wei Hern's crappy jokes 7.Si Song and Jian Hui's stupidity and lastly,the whole freaking class 6u...I think even Min Yang is missed but may be it's because I'm used to having him around to kick.But who even cares?C-ya ppl!

No comments:

Post a Comment