Friday, March 6, 2009

On the 1st of March


I'm dying of boredom...Aaaaaaargh!!!!!!!Even Shi Ni isn't online....I am really gonna die.I shall write about what happened on the 1st of March when I went to Biying's house and well,...had fun!Ying Hooi and Ming Xuan could not come because of tuition...sigh...only Sara and I could make it...We went swimming and because Sara is as blind as a Sara,we had to hold her hands to keep her from falling.And worse still,she was reading Twilight by Stephanie Meyer for the second time.She even said that she finished the whole series...She really surprises me...I shall post a picture of her...She might,no,definitely kill me if she finds out I'm doing that...But who even cares since I'm going to die of boredom anyway...The picture on top,my dear friends,is Sara...

No comments:

Post a Comment